Monday, September 29, 2008

New Catch Phrase

Keep saying, "Are you kidding me?"

Most people, I think, seem to get stuck on a word or phrase for a period of time. Are you kidding me, dripping with sarcasm, has been coming out of my mouth lately. On Saturday it was said in regards to a big mess that I have been dragged into regarding the upcoming Harvest Fair in our town. On Sunday it was said in regards to information I heard about suspicious activity of some people that live in our neighborhood. Today it was said in regards to a voicemail I received at work just minutes after walking in the door. The next "are you kidding me" is just waiting for the opportunity to roll out of my mouth...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kid, you've got to be kidding!

Anonymous said...

Have you been communicating with my 16 year old son? Because that is his standard answer to most of my questions, statements, etc. And it is usually dripping with sarcasm :-)